Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Back

Hey, hi, I'm back. It's been a long time since my last blog-post. In case that you don't follow @LoveBacteriaArt on the Twitter, the reason that I let the blog wither had a bit to do with life being overwhelming for so long. We were barely managing to keep the Etsy shop open. Moving country, starting a post-doctoral research position, husband getting cancer (and subsequent treatment), PIL's cancer coming back, and my migraines made quite the toxic combination. My job contract ended in June, and I am currently job hunting, but also working on my art and the Etsy and Redbubble shops. So I decided it was time to resurrect the blog.

So look forward to posts on all sorts of things - art, science, bacteria, SciComm, SciArt, printmaking, and possibly cat pictures. Because the internet runs on cats!

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment